Write you out


Pack your bags, old lover 收拾你的行李


Cause I've been thinking of you 因為我想起了你


As I fall through the hours 當我倒下(失去你) 的這段時間


And I slip through the day 且讓日子一天一天的滑過


Now the days are not ours 現在已經不屬於我們的日子


I waste away 我浪費了


But if I just keep on singing 但如我我繼續歌唱


Maybe I can sing my heart out 或許可以唱出我的心聲


If I just keep on writing 如果我繼續寫


Maybe I can write you out Of me, me... 或許我可以把你寫離我(的心)


But how long will it be, be Until you leave? 但是要持續多久, 才會讓你(的一切) 離我而去


Butterflies still flutter in my stomach 蝴蝶仍在我的胃裡飛舞


Every time I see your name 每次我看見你的名字


Oh, what a shame 噢, 多麼恥辱


Cause now there's someone here waiting for me 因為現在, 某個人正在這裡等我


And it's hard to explain 而且這很難解釋


That it's you, only you I need 這都是因為你, 只有妳才是我需要的


There's someone waiting for me, me 這裡某個人正在等我


So how long will it be, be Until you leave? 所以要多久才可以讓你離開我(心裏) 

沒有留言:

張貼留言