跳到主要內容

Write you out


Pack your bags, old lover 收拾你的行李


Cause I've been thinking of you 因為我想起了你


As I fall through the hours 當我倒下(失去你) 的這段時間


And I slip through the day 且讓日子一天一天的滑過


Now the days are not ours 現在已經不屬於我們的日子


I waste away 我浪費了


But if I just keep on singing 但如我我繼續歌唱


Maybe I can sing my heart out 或許可以唱出我的心聲


If I just keep on writing 如果我繼續寫


Maybe I can write you out Of me, me... 或許我可以把你寫離我(的心)


But how long will it be, be Until you leave? 但是要持續多久, 才會讓你(的一切) 離我而去


Butterflies still flutter in my stomach 蝴蝶仍在我的胃裡飛舞


Every time I see your name 每次我看見你的名字


Oh, what a shame 噢, 多麼恥辱


Cause now there's someone here waiting for me 因為現在, 某個人正在這裡等我


And it's hard to explain 而且這很難解釋


That it's you, only you I need 這都是因為你, 只有妳才是我需要的


There's someone waiting for me, me 這裡某個人正在等我


So how long will it be, be Until you leave? 所以要多久才可以讓你離開我(心裏) 

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

Google Compute Engine‎ - AccessDeniedExceptions 403

原因 打算從 instance 打包 logs 到 google cloud storage 發生了 AccessDeniedException: 403 Insufficient OAuth2 scope to perform this operation. , 看起來是 instance 沒有 storage 權限 解決 Reference: https://cloud.google.com/compute/docs/access/create-enable-service-accounts-for-instances#changeserviceaccountandscopes 重新設定 service account 權限 instance 上內建有 gcloud , 就直接用現有的工具查詢一下 instance 的 account. $ gsutil info 或者在本機直接 gcloud compute instances describe INSTANCE_NAMES Account: [alpha-number-compute@developer.gserviceaccount.com] Project: [our-project-name] 會看到 instance 的一些狀態, 接下來就簡單多了, 按照下列的說明, 要先 stop instance, 更改 storage scope 再重新 start 。 To change an instance's service account and access scopes, the instance must be temporarily stopped. To stop your instance, read the documentation for Stopping an instance. After changing the service account or access scopes, remember to restart the instance. # Stop Instance gcloud compute instances stop INSTANCE_NAMES # 設定 storage scope 為 full (Read, Write) gcloud co...

Spring-boot Thymeleaf Html5 SAXParseException 解析錯誤

thymeleaf 解析 html5 出錯 <head> <meta charset="utf-8"> <meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=edge"> <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1, shrink-to-fit=no"> <meta name="description" content=""> <meta name="author" content=""> <title>SB Admin - Start Bootstrap Template</title> <!-- Bootstrap core CSS--> <link href="../static/vendor/bootstrap/css/bootstrap.min.css" rel="stylesheet"> <!-- Custom fonts for this template--> <link href="../static/vendor/font-awesome/css/font-awesome.min.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"> <!-- Page level plugin CSS--> <link href="../static/vendor/datatables/dataTables.bootstrap4.css" rel="stylesheet"> <!-- Custom styles for this template--> <li...

Spring boot Https 設定

1. 產生 SSL certificate keytool -genkey -alias tomcat -storetype PKCS12 -keyalg RSA -keysize 2048 -keystore keystore.p12 -validity 3650 Enter keystore password: Re-enter new password: What is your first and last name? [Unknown]: jerry What is the name of your organizational unit? [Unknown]: td What is the name of your organization? [Unknown]: com What is the name of your City or Locality? [Unknown]: taipei What is the name of your State or Province? [Unknown]: taiwan What is the two-letter country code for this unit? [Unknown]: tw Is CN=jarvis, OU=td, O=urad, L=taipei, ST=taiwan, C=tw correct? [no]: yes 這個 certificate 是 self-signed certificate 沒有經過第三方認證, 所以沒有公信力, 正式上線會在瀏覽器看到 連線不被信任 要有公信力的 certificate 最簡單的是 Lets Encrypt , 其他就是花一些錢找簽發 certificate 的組織 2. Enable HTTPS in Spring Boot Spring Boot 內建的 tomcat 預設 http 是 8080, Spring Boot 可以設定 http 跟 https, 但沒辦法同時存在這兩個設定, 如果要同時存在兩種 connection, 建議依照 文件 建議設定 https, 再透過 programmatically 去設定 http 會比較容易。 相關範例可以參考 : https://...